Saturday, February 19, 2011

Casa Peon

I rode into the sleepy fishing village of Celestun and was craving a cup of coffee. A man was sitting in the window of this place and said that I should have one there. When they brought my personal french press with delicious java, I knew I had the right place. They have two rooms here and one was available so I relaxed for 3 days.

Not much happening in Celestun.

The other tenants.

Sunset on the beach each night.

I took a boat ride to the river and we came across an amazing number of flamingos. Beautiful.


They took us back into the mangroves.

This was called the "ojo de agua"









1 comment:

  1. judi is jealous. she requests that you do not look at other cats while you are away from her. the flamingos, okay. but cats, out.

    ReplyDelete