Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Cure

After feeling a bit lost and confused for a couple days, I signed up for a day-trip to a nearby canyon. I was immediately reminded of what I was missing, having driven from city to city and never really getting out in nature except on the bike. Revitalized, I returned to the hostel and met a great bunch of people. Strange how, on a trip like this, you can have such intense times with people and then they (or you) are off to somewhere else. I guess I just need to enjoy the moments.



These 3 pictures look pretty similar but give you a good idea of the grandeur of the place. I love being on the water even if it's not self-propelled.

We saw 2 crocodiles and a few monkeys. I'm getting excited for the jungle. Off to Guatemala where I hope to get outside often.


2 comments:

  1. cool, you cant beat monkeys! watch out for the siete' raices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have i told you lately that i love you?

    ReplyDelete