Saturday, December 11, 2010

Have You Ever Seen the Rain


In Mazatlan. My first impressions of Mazatlan were not great. Sat next to an obnoxious American real estate agent at a restaurant. After a couple walks around town, I'm warming up to it though. As I'm writing this with my window open to let the warm breeze in, you Minnesotans, Wisconsiners and Iowans are in a blizzard. Another 10 Hail Mary's again tomorrow I guess. 

The ferry from La Paz to Mazatlan was interesting. I went to "bed" early so missed a bloody drunken brawl in the bar. Not much sleep though in the chair with guys playing pop music behind me.

Mazatlan has a nice Malecon

with beautiful sculptures all along it.

Old buildings everywhere.

My next career move.

Definitely not a career for me. Can you see the diver?

Worked out at the gym.

This house needs Clayton's golden touch.








4 comments:

  1. there are many less inches of snow where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, amazing pictures. The diver one is crazy! Look for an email Tuesday, I'll send you a skype proposal. School's closed Monday and that's where I left your private email address. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, blew up that photo and saw the diver. Holy crap!
    Yeah, heard Mazatlan was kinda crappy nowadays. Isn't it mostly just rats everywhere? You obviously found some nice places, but let's not pretend you worked out at the gym.

    ReplyDelete